Friend: Ill be there in 5 minutes are you ready?
imagine hannibal ordering from starbucks and not only do they mess up his drink but they misspell and mispronounce his name
perpetuallycaffeinated asked: "Actual cannibal shia le--" *BOOT TO THE STERNUM* "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE"
one cannibal to rule them all
O GOD GRACE 2 !!!!
fyi, I’ll be at Anime Boston all day Saturday. Drop me a line if you’ll be there and want to meet up
Clearly she wears those short skirts and skimpy tank tops because she wants the d. and by d I mean vitamin d. she wants to soak up as much sun as she can. because revealing clothes are not an invitation for sex u prick
and the award for unexpected turns goes to
Watch NBC’s Hannibal!
"I want to help the rating, but I don’t want to start the second season without having seen the first. Also I don’t live in the US (this is my design)."
If this is you, you have options, and here they are:
- Buy season1 DVD (~yay~). Don’t have the money?
- Get the free trial on Amazon Prime HERE Don’t wanna do that?
- Watch all of season1 right HERE Don’t have time?
- Watch a recap right HERE
Now you’re caught up. So you wanna watch Season2.
- Watch that HERE on NBC’s Website or HERE on Hulu.(these are FREE and require no sign ups or credit card commitments)
- Download Hola or MediaHint, which are plugins to unblock US exclusive content. Both are pretty easy to install, and then you’ll be able to watch both sites without trouble.
- Livestream episodes with us every Friday@10/9c HERE (if you don’t know exactly when that is for you, Google is extremely resourceful, all you need to do is ask "What time is it in the US?" and that will give you the EST. So Hannibal is on at 10pm EST).
- As you’re livestreaming, be sure to livetweet with us, using the #Hannibal, as that also counts for ratings(x). Follow nbchannibal and Bryan Fuller on twitter. For more important people to follow both on twitter and tumblr see THIS post.
But DON’T FORGET to also watch the episodes as they air for you, and on NBC’s website (which come out the next day after airing), because livestreaming doesn’t help the ratings.
***For updates on how to help the ratings,and discussions/answers to FAQs follow helpushelpwillgraham here on tumblr.
Let me address a few FAQ right here:
“Is the show really in trouble?”
It very strongly appears to be. Judge for yourself the severity using the numbers on THIS post.
"So it looks like we’re gonna lose the show?"
No, not necessarily. It’s entirely possible and not at all unlikely that if ratings continue to be low, another network will pick us up. But if ratings are too low, yes we might lose the show entirely.
However, keep in mind that if we lose NBC as our network, we lose nbchannibal as the official tumblr blog for Hannibal. :(
GO FORTH AND WATCH HANNIBAL !!
it’s important to spread the word